Lee Hyori to sell her personal stuffs at flea market


Before getting married, Lee Hyori will take part in a flea market to sell her personal stuffs that she doesn’t need.

On August 1, Lee Hyori posted the poster of the event on her Twitter and wrote, Flea market from August 9 to 10. I’m letting go of all the stuff I have before I get married. Goodbye to all the fancy objects that were with me during my single life.”

She also revealed that stylist Han Hye Yeon and actress Song Hye Kyo will participated in the market which will take place from August 9-10 at the Supernormal store in Gangnam. All fashion items will be sold at reduced prices at about 10% of the original price.

Meanwhile, Lee Hyori is set to make her last appearance as a single woman on television through cable channel OnStyle’s reality show, Lee Hyori’s X Unnie.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment