Girls’ Generation’s Sunny reveals she is a fan of Michael Jackson


Girls’ Generation’s Sunny has revealed that she is a fan girl of the late “King of Pop”, Michael Jackson.

On July 11, Sunny posted a photo on her Instagram along with the captions, “I watched it yesterday.. Michael jackson’s music.. really has incredible powerㅠㅠ i miss him.. i love you, jackson oppa!! thank you for the nice performance, Cirque du Soleil!!♥ I saw this show yesterday!! It was Amazing.. Love you!! MJ!!!”

In the photo, Sunny is making cute expressions with her show ticket while posing for the camera. She is also giving a big thumbs up, expressing her satisfaction for the great show.

Sunny followed up with the posts, “The ‘ONE’ show my second oldest unnie, jingu dingu, and brother-in-law and I watched together.. yes yes, that's right. this was also a Michael Jackson show.. yes yes, I am Jackson oppa's biggest fan. cirque du soleil, heart bbyong bbyong, I like you^^;;ㅋㅋ”

“I went to Vegas w/ my sister and bro in law. We watched the Michael Jackson show "ONE" and it was dope! I'm a loyal fan for life!”


Credits:chosshi

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment