Lee Hyori to comeback with dance track in May


Fans are abuzz after rumors regarding her comeback surfaced, and now, Lee Hyori finally confirmed the news as well as revealed more about her future plans.

Lee Hyori appeared as a guest at Kim Jae Dong’s ‘Kim Jae Dong Talk Concert No Break’ on December 8th where she revealed, “I’m currently working on my album production for my May comeback next year.”

The singer continued, “It will be a fun dance track. I want people to throw away the thought that I can’t do a dance number just because I’ve gotten older.”

B2M Entertainment representatives stated, “Lee Hyori plans to make her comeback on May next year but there hasn’t been anything confirmed yet. The album’s title song had not yet been decided on top of the album’s full tracklist. More details will be revealed once those decisions have been made.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment