Park Shin Hye Picks Jang Keun Suk and Lee Min Ho as Actors She Worked Best With

With a brilliant list of past co-stars, Park Shin Hye talked about the saying that working with her paves the way to becoming a hallyu star.

Park Shin Hye recently participated in a photoshoot and interview with star style magazine @star1. The actress was asked about what she thought about all of her co-stars making it big. Some of her past co-stars include Lee Min Ho, Jung Yong Hwa, Jang Keun Suk, Yoon Shi Yoon, Lee Wan, and more.

Park Shin Hye Picks Jang Keun Suk and Lee Min Ho as Actors She Worked Best With

“I’m honored to hear that. It means that I did my part to make that person stand out. They were people who had enough charms to become a hallyu star without me though. It makes me happy to think that I even had a tiny bit of influence in that. But if we were going to nitpick at details, I probably benefited more. I’m really thankful for everyone.”

Picking the partner that she worked the best with, Park Shin Hye chose Jang Keun Suk.

“When we were filming SBS’ You’re Beautiful, we matched so well. Despite what scene we filmed, we were on same track that filming was smoothly carried out. Not just in the drama, but outside of the drama, we had good communication.”

“If I had to choose another person, it would be Lee Min Ho. We worked on my most recent project and he has a really good personality, so we matched well together. They both remain in my memory.”

Park Shin Hye Picks Jang Keun Suk and Lee Min Ho as Actors She Worked Best With

Being in the entertainment industry and constantly feeling the pressure to be skinny, Park Shin Hye said she doesn’t really think much about it.

“It’s true that I’m a little chubbier than the other actresses, but I don’t receive a lot of stress from controlling my weight. I randomly came across Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence doing an interview about it, and I agreed with her 200 percent. She said she doesn’t try to have a skinny body. I also don’t agree with the idea that prefers stick skinny bodies. I think more than skinny bodies, a healthy body fits actresses more.”

The full interview and pictorial will be included in the November issue.

Photo Credit: @star1


Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment