B1A4 and ZE:A Show Completely Opposite Reactions to Group Members’ Musical Performance

B1A4 and ZE:A Show Completely Opposite Reactions to Group Members’ Musical Performance

B1A4’s Sandeul and ZE:A’s Dongjun talked about the completely opposite reactions of their fellow group members after watching their musical performances.

On the October 26 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV,” the cast lineup of the musical “All Shook Up,” g.o.d member Son Ho Young, Kahi, Dongjun, Sandeul, and actress Kim Ye Won sat down for a brief interview with the entertainment news program.

During the interview, the reporter asked the two idol group members, “What were your [group] members’ reactions like?” Sandeul answered, “My debut musical production was ‘Brothers Were Brave.’ My members came to watch the first show and they cried after seeing it. I don’t know why, I don’t know the reason, but they cried. I wondered, ‘Why would they cry after watching me?’ Later, we were talking and they told me they were proud of me and teared up because they didn’t know I would do so well.”

On the other hand, Dongjun shared, “My members also came [to see me perform]. At the end of the performance, my members laughed,” causing another round of laughter at the set of the interview.

section tv

Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment