Yang Hyun Suk Expresses Confidence in Success of ‘Mix & Match’ Members

YG’s new boy group will finally be unveiled.

On October 30, Mnet’s Mix & Match aired the final match, which was held on October 22 in Korea University along with 4,000 fans.

During the event, which was attended by YG family, Yang Hyun Suk said, “The survival program, which began with WIN, has been continuing for two years. I hope that the members who started off as Team B will debut through Mix & Match and become a good group like Big Bang, gaining popularity from Korea and all over the world.”

The final match involved three different matches, including free song match, self-composed song match and dance match.

After finishing all the performances, Kim Jin Hwan said, “I hope that today’s performance becomes your best performance and let’s not apologize to each other,” expressing his heart for the members who will get eliminated.

B.I said, “This is not the end so I hope we can meet again at a higher place next time. I was happy until now and I thank and love you.”

Yang Hyun Suk said, “Today is really the last day. I don’t know who will be eliminated yet but even if you don’t become a member of iKON, I’m sure there will be a new beginning for you. Since you’ve gone through so much experience and growth through several survivals, I am confident that you will become a great group in Asia and the world. I will also help you out from the side,” adding, “All nine members worked so hard.”

Yang Hyun Suk Expresses Confidence in Success of ‘Mix & Match’ Members

During and after the show aired, ‘Mix & Match’ topped various portal sites, including Naver, as the most searched word, reflecting the fans’ keen interest on the final match.

Mix & Match will be airing the final episode on November 6 at 11 p.m. (KST), during which the members of iKON will be announced. With the 6 competing members, namely Song Yoon Hyung, Goo Joon Hee, Kim Dong Hyuk, Jung Chan Woo, Jung Jin Hyung and Yang Hong Seok, taking number 1 through 6, the voting will continue until midnight of October 31.

Photo credit: YG Entertainment

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment