Psy ends TV promotions of “Gentleman” + receives International Viral Video of the Year Award


Global sensation Psy is finally ending the promotions for his hit single, “Gentleman”.

On June 17th, Psy wrote on his personal Twitter, “It’s gonna be the official final performance of Gentleman on TV. I can’t say I’ve been the best BUT I CAN say I’ve done my BEST! #MMVA.”

Psy appeared as one of the MCs for Canada’s ‘MuchMusic Video Awards’ (MMVA), an annual awards presented by the Canadian music video channel MuchMusic. He performed on the opening and the ending ceremony with his two greatest hits, “Gangnam Style” and “Gentleman”.

In addition, Psy also won ‘International Viral Video of the Year’ during MMVA, proving his global popularity once again.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment