Barbie Xu fully praises 2NE1, particulary Dara



Taiwanese actress Barbie Xu talked about 2NE1 and other Kpop stars on her twitter with full of praises.

Since October 17, Barbie Xu has been talking about 2NE1 and Dara on her twitter rising her interest to Kpop. She wrote, "These korean group 2ne1 are so cute. their song are very catchy. I think I need to be more aware of the Korean trend."

She also followed it with,

"Im not really familiar with Korean stars but I know Korean Dao Ming Si, and I heard the one from 2ne1 played my role in Meteor Garden"

"and I know Siwon too. I heard Korean stars are really making it big these days. Im happy for them."

Apparently, she is more interested about Dara, "Is Dara of 2ne1 the one kissed by Justin Bieber? I saw it somewhere. are they in a relationship?" She even replied a comment, "she not in relationship with gd? she is beautiful lee min ho or siwon must court her but i think she is very young for that."

Seems like Blackjacks are getting another celebrity fan of 2NE1?

Note: Barbie Xu is known for her role in Meteor Garden, a Taiwanese drama adaptation of manga Boys Over Flowers. She played the female lead role "Shan Cai".

Source: Barbie Xu twitter
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment