7 Guys 7 Colors, BTOB’s charms?



Group BTOB’s 7 members have revealed their very own charms.

During a recent interview, BTOB expressed their hope, “ Through our mini album Press Play promotions, we want to be known as a group who can do a broad spectrum of music, as well as showing each of our charms to the fullest.”

We’ve asked the main charm of each members, leader Seo Eunkwang answered, “As the team’s main vocalist, I want my vocals to be known.” He then followed, “ I do calm raps well too”, and “I’ve recorded a rap during a Chuseok program, and the reaction was good. I hope it won’t be edited and to be safely aired,” he said while laughing.

Lee Minhyuk who is in charge of raps and vocals answered shyly, “I think my charm is that I can have a cute and sexy image at the same time.” As soon as he said “I heard stories saying that I’m flirtatious”, the members unanimously agreed to it.

Vocal Lee Changsub stated, “ Like a rugby ball, my charming point is that my interesting personality will come out suddenly from nowhere. I heard words I’m like a dynamite without any warning, that you won’t know when I’ll start,” and, “ I have a slow talking speed, it seems like they love to see this type of 4-dimensional charms.” In fact, throughout the interview, his distinctive slow-speaking-speed and unexpected remarks made the members laughed.

BTOB’s rapper, Jung IlHoon mentioned that he tried to transform as the promotion started. He said, “ During our first album, I was being charismatic, but this time round, I want to be a ‘cool cutie’, which takes on a somewhat ‘doll’ character” and, “I want to show my dual charms,” expressing his wishes.

Vocalist Im Hyunshik who has a charming eye smile, answered honestly, “My body is my confidence”. He then followed, “Although I usually give the feeling that I’m heavy, I think that my eye smile, and humor senses are my charms too.” Members who heard Hyunshik’s answer, expressed their jealousy, “We, as guys too, are attracted to Hyunshik’s perfect body.”

Peniel, who is different than other members who confidently revealed their charms. When asked what is his charms, he thought for awhile and then replied, “ I don’t know”. The members then unanimously said, “This is Peniel’s charm,” and “ While we were doing the butt dance, he looked so innocent, he’s a friend that is like a black hole. But as he stands on stage, he really transforms into a guy with strong gazes,” they praised.

Lastly, Yook SungJae who is famously known for his ‘Seo InGuk doppelganger’ name , expressed, “I heard that they say I have an Oppa look. But the most surprising thing is that, I look like a baby too, which I think is my charms” and, “ Although I’m in charge of chicness on stage, off  stage, I’m quite a mischievous kid too.”

Meanwhile, the 7 guys, 7 charms of BTOB are currently promoting with a 90s retro image without forgetting some trendy lyrics and sound with their title song ‘WOW’.


Trans: MrsDooB2uty @ loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: Asia Today

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment