Kim Junsu, “My House Is A Hideout, My Friends Know My Password And Are Free To Enter Whenever”

im Junsu has revealed that his house has become a hideout for his friends.
JYJ’s Kim Junsu, whose world tour has placed him in the global spotlight, recently talked about his everyday life with ‘@star1′ through a photoshoot and interview.

(more images at the source)
During the interview, Kim Junsu was very honest and easygoing and when asked what he does in his free time, he stated, “I like being with my friends.”

The singer smiled as he said, “My house is basically an inn. When I’m at home, my friends can enter by themselves because they all know my password. Some of the friends I’m very close to are B2ST’s Gi Kwang, and pro-gamers Yeom Bo Sung and Seo Kyung Jong. They all take a break once in a while, and when they do, they all end up in my house.”

He continued to add, “Sometimes our soccer team, that includes Gi Kwang, Du Joon and (Seo) Ji Seok, will meet up past midnight near the Han River to play basketball.”

Source: [ atstar1]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment