CNBLUE's JungShin’s Interview - Ceci Magazine Jan. 2013


Ceci : Within 25 words, please introduce yourself.
JungShin : Indispensable member of CNBLUE , bassist Lee Jung Shin

Ceci : Because of a drama you cut your long hair. How do you feel letting go of your kids who have accompanied you for a long time just like that. 
JungShin : I start keeping my hair long before I debut until now it’s been 5 years. During that time I often saw something like “When will this kid cut his hair” on the internet, when I saw this I often thought “I will cut it soon”. But when I really went to cut it I feel it’s unfortunate, and broken hearted. But after that I feel better.

Ceci : What is your reason for holding on to it?
JungShin : I just want to follow my own desire of having a long hair, but luckily our company really support me.

Ceci : When the other member saw your new hair style, since they have different personality their reaction must be different as well right?
JungShin : When YongHwa hyung saw it he said I have completely changed, and compliment that it suits me well. But on the other hand, he is sad because I have lost a lot of my charm. Recently, JongHyun hyung cut his hair short too, so when we saw each other we will attack each other by saying it doesn’t suit you, it doesn’t suit you. MinHyuk will say “It’s not too bad, you should cut it sooner”. Now that I think about it, I’m not sure if that is a compliment or not.

Ceci : As the last member of CNBLUE to act. Everyone really help you a lot right? 
JungShin : We will talk about our experience, and they will keep on reminding me about the most basic thing.  Other member know that as the last person to act I felt a lot of pressure. They will help me relieve stress by telling me to get relax, and that it’s more important to have great fun while filming.

Ceci : Both uses video camera, what’s different between being on the stage and on a drama?
JungShin : The way I present myself to the audience is different. Four of us is a band who join forces and work together and express it through sounds. But acting is about working together with other actors, staffs and express it through a scene. Even though everything needs to be in harmony, but this is Lee Jung Shin’s own matter so there is other sense of responsibility. Actually I used to be a person who don’t have self-confidence, I always in a band so I’m used to the word “together”. So unconsciously because of this and that situation and constraints I become like that.  Now, suddenly I have to start acting, but it’s impossible that my self-confidence increase immediately right. Instead, I change and can believe in myself more Even though it’s tiring, but I talk more and become more cheerful.


Ceci : You believe that you can do it, and the audiences response “you did really well” so your self-confidence naturally increase. You always do things together and now you have to work alone, you must have missed your member a lot right.
JungShin : Actually, during promotion period as CNBLUE because it’s always lively and noisy, so you will not pay attention to a lot of things. Recently, I will use alarm to wake up on my own, and because I’m afraid to wake them up I always go out quietly, and then I go back feeling fatigued, I am really not used to that lonely feeling. So recently, I am very noisy at our KAKAO group.

Ceci : In drama “My Daughter Seo Young” what is the similarity and the difference between Sung Jae and Jung Shin
JungShin : Our personality is very similar. I am the kind of person who will act accordingly depends on the atmosphere and who is the person besides me. When I am with my member I will become hyper, and with person who is smaller than me I will become a leader.

Ceci : A filial son is one of the similarity too right. 
JungShin : In the eyes of my mom’s friends, or my friends and member, I really am a gentle son. I think that whenever I have time I will go back home, accompany my parents and chat with them is the best filial duty I can do now.

Ceci : That’s right.. , the concert “BLUE NIGHT in SEOUL” in December all 8000 seats sold out within 8 minutes. Congratulations that the tickets is always sold out. 
JungShin : I really like to search news and article about CNBLUE and me. That time I am the first person who knows about this. But..  our tickets is always sold out anyway. I am just joking (laugh) So at that time I thought every 1 minute 1000 seats are sold, I am very happy. Furthermore, it has been a while since our concert in Korea, to be able to hold a concert in front of the fans I am very happy. I heard that a lot of people can’t get the ticket. In return, we will work harder so we can prepare a new opportunity to everyone.

Ceci : Is it something like a real-time search? Even though there are some sweets but there must be a lot of bitter one too right. 
JungShin : I will purposely find either good one or bad one. There are times when I will get hurt quietly but if it’s something that needs to be changed , I still have to change it.


Ceci : Although you quietly keep the wound to yourself, but as long as it doesn’t influence JungShin’s health it is not harmful. Recently, when do you feel accelerated  heart beat?
JungShin : Erm.. nothing special.

Ceci : This is not good. There should be more than 1 million things that can make heart beats faster right?
JungShin : The person around me always said that while you are still young fall in love more often but firstly I, myself don’t think about this topic a lot. Now, for me the fruit of my work is the one that make me feel satisfied. Even though I know I will regret this in the future. HaHa! Actually it’s not that I don’t want to do it (fall in love), but it’s possible that I’m unable to do it.

Ceci : So now you’re waiting for your ideal type?
JungShin : A girl who has delicate charm that makes me want to know what is she thinking about. Doesn’t talk much, has fair skin. I will quite like her.

Ceci : This year even though you don’t have time to experience accelerated heartbeat, but you live it seriously. Now if there is 1 Million drop from the sky for you to invest on hobby, what will you use it for?
JungShin : Recently, there is no hobby that I specially want to invest on. This is a bigger problem compared to fall in love. That is I don’t have any hobby. I save up all the money I have earned. I will save up this money too.

Ceci : When you go to a convenience store, which corner that you usually go?
JungShin : I don’t know if it’s because I lack of glucose recently, now I like to eat chocolate which I used to hate, and also that kind of earthworm gummy that will cool your tongue.

Ceci : Recently, member revealed when you’re sick you will sleep talk and blabber about self-pity. You won’t lose to them right!
JungShin : MinHyuk is the kind of person who all of his actions have to be perfect. But from early 2012 that is not the case anymore. A lot of time his forehead will hit the door, or he will kick the shelf accidentally. And then his eyes will get teary, he will slowly hide in the corner. JongHyun hyung has the sleeping habit of grinding his teeth, and he grinds it like he wants to cut something off. YongHwa hyung likes to sleep on his tummy. Every time he sleep like that I was wondering whether he can breath or not.

Ceci : Is there anything that you regret doing when looking back at the year 2012.
JungShin : I feel that everything will be better if I can prepare for it first. Acting, and concert preparation too. It’s too bad that Band in Korea couldn’t have more event. In 2013 we will do a lot~ Lastly, I am a bit sad that I can’t go back home more often.


Ceci : What dreams does fillial son Lee Jung Shin want to achieve in 2013?
JungShin :
1. CNBLUE growing reputation
2. Acting skill improve.

Ceci : Please say New Year wish to JongHyun. 
JungShin : Up until now we always follow what JongHyun hyung wants to eat, now I hope that hyung can follow what your dongsaeng want to eat. I hope you will be more mature , shave often. But I still love you. I hope we will always together like now.

Ceci : Please write “Lee Jung Shin User’s Manual TIP” so that everyone know how to get closer to you.
JungShin : Please love me, and makes me smile and makes me happy. I will give you twice as many love back. Although I am shy, but if you talk to me first. I will shake my tail and welcome you. If I look sad please compliment me, I will cheer up immediately. Just like YongHwa hyung now. (YongHwa who stand beside JungShin is rubbing JungShin’s hair to find his white hair). If you tease me first I will be happy.


Scan credit: Parishin
Based on Korean – Chinese translation by: Parishin

Chinese – English translation by: CNBlackYong @tumblr

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment