Sandara Park Falls For Yoo Seung Ho – “I’m Yours”


Sandara Park has fallen for Yoo Seung Ho.

An online community post came up recently, with the title, “Sandara Park claims herself to be Yoo Seung Ho’s, aggressive affection.” The post contained a screen capture of Sandara Park‘s tweet that mentioned the topic.

Sandara Park had revealed on Twitter, “Nowadays, I only look forward for Wednesday to come. I miss you… Hyeri…! I’m yours~!^.*” revealing her feelings for the character that Yoo Seung Ho plays in the MBC drama, “I Miss You” which is currently being broadcast.
Netizens who saw the “Sandara Park falls for Yoo Seung Ho” post showed a lot of different reactions like, “Sandara Park has really fallen for Yoo Seung Ho?” “Sandara Park, I’ve fallen for Yoo Seung Ho too,” “Now I really want to see Yoo Seung Ho in ‘I Miss You’ because of this,” “Also is the fact that what Sandara Park watches isn’t all that different from the rest of us,” “Sandara Park likes younger men too?” “Because of Yoo Seung Ho, I get no sleep during Wednesdays and Thursdays,” “Nowadays, I find it fun to watch Yoo Seung Ho too,” “Sandara Park, just conrfess to him,” “You two would look well together,” “Sandara Park watches the same thing as us,” showing their comments and thoughts.

On the other hand, Sandara Park, who is part of girl group 2NE1, will be appearing in MBC’s “2012 Gayo Daejoon” to be held on the 31st.


Sources: Nate 1 2 3
Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment