Park Yoochun Says, “When I Act Like A Loving, Cute Son For My Part.. I Feel Bad For My Mom”



Park Yoochun stated that he feels bad for his mother.

This was during the press conference of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘I Miss You’ on the 17th that was attended by Park Yoochun, Yoon Eun Hae and Yoo Seung Ho.

On this day, Park Yoochun talked about his character Jung Woo and his tendencies to act cute to his mother Song Mok Suk. Regarding this, Park Yoochun stated, “In real life, I’m not very outwardly affectionate towards my mother because it’s we’re [Park Yoochun and Park Yoohwan] two boys.”

He continued to add, “I have a silent and gruff personality, so even when I try to strike up a conversation with my mother, I’m not as good at it as Jung Woo is,” and “When I watch ‘I Miss You’ with my mother, I feel bad for her.”

Park Yoochun stated, “But I think I’m friendlier and much more open to people older than me than others my age.”

Source: [ TV Daily]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment