G-Dragon almost done with his new album


On March 21, G-Dragon had a press conference in Seoul to announce the official start of his ‘ 2013 G-Dragon World Tour: One of A Kind.’ During the press conference, he talked about his upcoming solo album briefly.

G-Dragon hesitantly said, “My boss told me not to say anything” but then added, “Preparations are going well. The new album is currently about 70-80% done. I’ve been working on it since last year, but I don’t think this is the right time to release it.”

He continued, “We’ve settled on when to release my next solo album, but I can’t tell yet. I’ll be releasing a new song through the tour, and I’m going to release the new album soon.”

G-Dragon will be opening the curtains of his ‘2013 G-Dragon World Tour: One of A Kind’ with two-day concert at the Seoul Olympic Gymnasium from March 30-31.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment