Shinhwa’s Shin Hye Sung renews contract with agency


Shinhwa’s Shin Hye Sung renewed his contract with his current agency Liveworks Company, showing his loyalty for the label. He first signed with his agency back in 2009 and held many activities and promotions in both Korea and abroad.

Shin Hye Sung commented, “I thank the agency for showing its full support for my activities as Shin Hye Sung and as the main vocalist of Shinhwa. I will continue to work hard and become a better singer.”

Liveworks Company’s CEO Lee Jang Eon also stated, “I’ve known Shin Hye Sung for about 10 years and we've seen his true passion for music. I’m thankful he made the decision to stay with the agency and we will show our full support so that he can develop more in both his solo and Shinhwa activities.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment