Zelo shed tears for his No. 1 fans





Our parents are our number one supporters in our lives. They deserve this kind of message:

“Mom, dad, do you remember? When I was in 5th grade, I travelled from Mokpo to Gwangju and back, spending four hours on the road, just because I wanted to learn music. Once immature Joon Hong has achieved his dreams of becoming a singer and now I stand in front of mom, dad, and my brother as Zelo, the youngest member of B.A.P. Mom, Dad, I’ll be a better son from now on. Now, 18 year-old Choi Joon Hong, B.A.P’s Zelo will be the son you could be proud of.”
That was the heart-warming message of B.A.P.’s Zelo to his parents on his first solo concert, “B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH SEOUL”.

That made him shed genuine tears that radiated to the audience.

Watch Zelo’s video clip.


Written by: loveluytakyo
SOURCE:TSENT2008@YT

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment