2PM’s Junho releases teaser for solo debut album in Japan


Currently in the midst of 2PM’s comeback promotions, member Junho is gearing up to make a solo debut in Japan this coming July.

According to JYP Entertainment, 2PM’s Junho will make debut in Japan with his mini album ‘Kimi no Koe’ (‘Your Voice’) to be released on July 24th. For his solo album he became the main producer and worked hard from the track lists to choreography and album covers.

With the release of his debut album, Junho will also kick off his 11-concert Zepp tour across five cities in Japan starting from Sapporo on July 9th.

Junho said, “I have been writing songs and some of them were included in 2PM’s album. However this is my first time to have my own album to produce all by myself so I’m very nervous. I ask for your love and support.”


2PM 『Teaser』 - JUNHO(From 2PM) solo 'Kimin no... by springkitchen

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment