Wonder Girls’ Yenny to debut in drama with ‘Basketball’


Wonder Girls’ Yenny will be making her small screen debut with upcoming tvN’s drama series, ‘Basketball’.

The singer, who already showcased her acting skills through musical ‘The Three Musketeers’, has been cast as Bong Soon in upcoming drama ‘Basketball’. Bong Soon is a trusty maid, who is always by the side of lead character Choi Shin Young as a friend and like family.

Yenny commented, “I am half nervous and half excited about my first role in a TV drama. I want to act out impressing scene with director Kwak Jung Hwan, who is known for high quality production. I will work hard to put on a role for the viewers with my emotional acting.”

‘Basketball’ portrays the story of youth who find hope and light during the dark times of Japanese colonization through basketball. It is set to air in September on tvN.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment