Lee Jun Ki confirmed for MBC drama ‘Two Weeks’


Lee Jun Ki will return to his fans with new MBC drama, ‘Two Weeks’!

On May 6, Lee Jun Ki’s agency IMX announced that Lee Jun Ki has been confirmed for the upcoming MBC drama, ‘Two Weeks’. The drama is written by So Hyun Kyung and will include action and show complex emotions of character which is a perfect fit for the actor.

Lee Jun Ki made a successful comeback from military service in MBC ‘Arang and the Magistrate’ in 2012. His success through that drama is raising the level of anticipation for this new drama.

The actor said, “I saw several works from the writer and I really wanted to work with her. I think my character will allow me to mature more as an actor. I will do my best to please the viewers.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment