SHINee‘s Taemin and A Pink‘s Na-Eun taking it to the next level?



'We Got Married' is to blame for this news.
SHINee‘s Taemin and  A Pink ‘s  Na-Eun started their friendship on 'We Got Married'. However, it seems that the two is developing a deeper sense of relationship.
SHINee ‘s   Taemin   is open in expressing his feelings for   A Pink ‘s  Na-Eun. He said,  “You should be really glad. I think I express myself to you more than anyone else. I want to be honest when I’m with you,” 
Na-Eun said, “I thought he was just someone who likes to express himself, but I guess that wasn’t just like that. That makes me feel good, and I was surprised when he said I should be a okay and happy because he only expresses himself to me.”




written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE: MBCentertainment

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment