Kim Dong Wan's Ex Manager Receives 30 million won from Dongwan!


Ex manager of Kim Dong Wan received 30 million.

Member of idol group Shinhwa, Kim Dong Wan gave his ex manager money who is facing difficulties. It was revealed that 30 million won (approximately 26,500USD) was sent to his ex manager. The ex manager then talked about Dong Wan, he said "He has been my loyal friend not just because of the money. He has never changed although he is a celebrity. I am ashamed because he gave me a lot of money but if I would be successful in my next project, I promise to repay your kindness." He also revealed "Dongwan doesn't want others to know about this thing."

Kim Dong Wan was really generous and kind enough to give his ex-manager who discovered him a huge amount of money.


Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment