Kwon Sang Woo rages over rumors linking him with Kang Ye Bin


Actor Kwon Sang Woo has recently voiced his frustration with rumors linking him to actress Kang Ye Bin.

The actor, who has been married for nearly five years to actress Son Tae Young, posted a message on his fan cafe stating that the rumors are not true. He said, “I’m being disturbed when I’m living my own happy life. I was dumbfounded when I read the rumor that I was dating Kang Ye Bin.”

Kwon Sang Woo continued, “I am extremely annoyed so I leaving this message. I can laugh it off, but what about my innocent family and fans? Although I am thankful that Kang Ye Bin chose me as her ideal type in the past, I've never met her in person. I am Son Tae Young’s husband and a strong father to Luke. Please don’t be jealous of us.”

His management company Bell Actors Entertainment also stated, “We feel very sorry about the situation that the groundless words are getting too easily distributed. We will definitely find the person who started the malicious rumor and sue for defamation.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment