Super Junior’s Siwon talks about his close friendship with BoA


Super Junior’s Choi Siwon appeared as a mystery guest on SBS TV talk show ‘Thank You’ to be aired on August 9th, and talked about his friendship and first encounter with BoA.

Siwon, who is known to be on very close terms with BoA, suprised the singer and other production staffs by showing up with handful of gifts to the recording.

During the recording, the Super Junior member revealed how he became friends with BoA, “I will never forget the day that I met BoA for the first time. I felt really nervous by her presence at that moment,” and BoA responded, “I don’t remember a thing from that day.”

Siwon continued, “Now, we are so close that I volunteered myself to be her manager. Sometimes I even call her ‘Goddess BoA’ instead of just calling her name.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment