Jay Park establishes own label ‘AOMG’


Jay Park announced that he will establish his own independent label, ‘AOMG’.

On September 24th, it was reported that Jay Park will be launching his own label AOMG, which stands for “Above Ordinary Music Group.” The label plans to produce an array of musical activity, and will mainly focus on hip-hop, R&B and pop materials. SidusHQ will continue to manage Jay Park’s activities.

Jay Park reportedly enlisted the help of his friend and producer Cha Cha Malone, along with Jun Goon and Gray, who participated in the albums of well-known names like Wheesung, Taeyang and more.

He said, “I wanted to make something upon my name and hopefully, they accepted most of my opinions. I told [SidusHQ] I wanted to make a label and they told me it was no problem, and promised to be together like before.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment