Lee Min Ho rocks surfer look for ‘The Heirs’


Actor Lee Min Ho turned into a cool surfer in new teaser stills for the upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘The Heirs’.

This scene was filmed at Malibu beach in California on September 17 and it showed Lee Min Ho dressed in a body suit which highlighted his muscular arms, and carrying a giant surfboard with him.

Lee Min Ho shared, “The waves were higher than I thought, so it wasn’t easy to advance but gave me more fun. In order to film vivid scenes, the staff who jumped in the water with me suffered a lot. Even though I wore a full body suit, the sun was so strong that I got tanned.”

In the drama, Lee Min Ho is cast as Kim Tam who is the heir to Empire Group and a member of the 0.1% of Korea’s upper class. The drama will make its debut on October 9th in place of ‘Master’s Sun’.



Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment