Dara reveals she's hungry for love



2NE1's Dara has been talking about love recently, not because she's in a relationship but she wants to spread the love around. On her latest tweets, she revealed how much she has changed and wrote,

"Since I was young and little, I fear of baby animals, after all this time I didn't expect that I would change~ I've become like this when lovely Dadoong came to our house and scattered it with love ^_^ Let's share love among our families, friends, also those people around us, and animals too!!! Also a little bit of love for me.. a lot ^^."

Following that, she posted a beautiful photo of herself taken by one of her fansite and wrote, "I am also hungry for love… Please work harder Dara fans~ I like you to keep on taking my pictures!!! Only me!!! >.< like this way~"

Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment