Jang Geun Suk launches own radio program


Actor and singer Jang Geun Suk will be launching his very own radio program to communicate more actively with his fans all over the world.

The radio show titled ‘ZIKZIN Radio’ was entirely planned and produced by Jang Geun Suk himself. Being the first Korean actor ever to start his own radio show, he will talk about different themes for each broadcasts, and does not plan on bringing any other guests on the show.

‘ZIKZIN Radio’ is already grabbing noticeable attention from his fans worldwide, surpassing 500,000 accumulated downloads and grabbing No. 1 on a podcast chart in Japan.

Jang Geun Suk said, “I’ve always dreamed of hosting my own radio show. I thought I would be able to have a new approach to the fans through radio, and I am confident that I will have a great time with my fans.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment