Kim Woo Bin Is Just Dreamy for “The Star” Magazine Pictorial

Kim Woo Bin Is Just Dreamy for “The Star” Magazine Pictorial

Kim Woo Bin Is Just Dreamy for “The Star” Magazine Pictorial

Actor Kim Woo Bin simply oozed with charm for his cool photo shoot with “The Star” magazine. 

Kim Woo Bin’s dreamy photos were released on February 28 as part of the March issue for “The Star Magazine.” 

In several shots, Kim Woo Bin sprawls in the folds of an ornate carpet rug and looks devilishly handsome while at it. His smoldering look and sexy poses especially worked surprisingly well with the interesting photo shoot concept. 

Even the photographer praised him saying, “Out of all the stars I’ve seen, he is among the few photogenic stars.” 

Kim Woo Bin told “The Star,” “I’m even busier after ‘The Heirs.’ Starting March, I’m going to be filming the movie, ‘The Technicians.’ I’m busy preparing for it right now. Although I want to play and drink until the crack of dawn, I’m too grateful for all of the opportunities I’ve received.” 

kimwoobin kimwoobin2 kimwoobin3 kimwoobin4


Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment