Lee Min Jung on Acting After Marriage and Her New Drama “Cunning Single Lady”

Lee Min Jung on Acting After Marriage and Her New Drama “Cunning Single Lady”

Lee Min Jung on Acting After Marriage and Her New Drama “Cunning Single Lady”

Actress Lee Min Jung talked about what’s different with acting after marriage, taking on her first drama since her marriage to actor Lee Byung Hun last August.

On February 24, she attended the press conference for MBC’s “Cunning Single Lady” with co-stars Joo Sang Wook, Kim Gyu Ri, Seo Kang Joon, Hwang Bo Ra, L, etc. Here, Lee Min Jung, who plays the “cunning single lady,” said, “In the past I played a lot of characters who break their engagement. This time, I play someone who’s divorced. I believe that rather than dating stories, stories of marriage carry a much deeper emotion, with double the happiness or sadness. Because of that, I feel a little more affection for this drama.”

She continued, “I hope the viewers of this drama get a chance to think a lot about marriage and divorce. Just as you have to hear both sides of the story when two people are getting divorced, please hear out both Jung Woo [Joo Sang Wook] and Ae Ra [Lee Min Jung] to the end.”

On what has changed with acting since her marriage, she said, “If I had taken on a married woman’s role before marriage, of course there would have been a lot of aspects unknown to me. I believe actors, when portraying what they’ve experienced, act with the most depth. Now that I’m married, I feel there are things that I can better tackle.”

“Cunning Single Lady” is about a woman Na Ae Ra (Lee Min Jung) who does anything possible to woo her ex-husband Cha Jung Woo (Joo Sang Wook) and get him back, as he has become a successful businessman since their divorce. Kim Gyu Ri plays Cha Jung Woo’s new girlfriend and partner, and Seo Kang Joon plays Guk Seung Hyun, who develops and interest in Na Ae Ra. 

“Cunning Single Lady” will air its first two episodes back-to-back following the end of “Miss Korea” on February 27.


Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment