Shinhwa’s Eric Bought Lee Min Woo a Good Knife and an Ax to take to the Jungle






Showing the ultimate form of bromance, Shinhwa’s Eric presented knives and axes for protection to Lee Min Woo as he went to the jungle.

On May 9, Lee Min Woo participated in the press conference for SBS’ The Laws of the Jungle in Brazil, where he shared what his fellow member, Eric, said about going.


Shinhwa’s Eric Bought Lee Min Woo a Good Knife and an Ax to take to the Jungle


“At first, he was like, ‘You’re not really going, right?’ But when I said I was, he told me to have a safe trip,” said Lee Min Woo. He also added that Eric was the member who worried about him the most.

“He told me that when I get there, [Kim] Byung Man hyung will have a nice knife and said I needed a good knife too, so he bought me one. He also bought me an ax and binoculars,” said Lee Min Woo. “When Eric bought me these things, I felt like he was trying to send me away to the jungle.”

Lee Min Woo then said Eric wanted the items back so he can use them when he goes hiking.

“It would have been nice if the members all went together. They asked how it was after I came back. They were all interested in bugs, and asked about the food,” said Lee Min Woo. “I recommend Eric to go next. I’ll buy him tools then.”

The Laws of the Jungle in Brazil with Lee Min Woo, announcer Bae Sung Jae, Bong Tae Gyu, Oh Jong Hyuk, SHINee’s Onew, Super Junior’s Kangin, and VIXX’s Hyuk, Ye Ji Won, and Kim Byung Man, will broadcast on May 9.

Photo Credit: Shinhwa Company




Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment