Baek Jin Hee Looks Ethereal in Latest Fashion Spread for InStyle

Baek Jin Hee Looks Ethereal in Latest Fashion Spread for InStyle

Actress Baek Jin Hee is in the latest issue of fashion magazine InStyle looking absolutely gorgeous and mature. 

The spread was a artistic hand painting special, with Baek Jin Hee wearing various clothing items with unique paint-like prints. In the photo shoot, different from the usual cute and bright image she is known for, Baek Jin Hee successfully pulled off a very chic and mature look. 

In the interview she had with the magazine, she talked about her experiences filming the variety program “Law of the City” in New York. She said, “it was tiring physically but it was precious to me because I got to have a normal 25 year old experience which I couldn’t have before. I learned that it’s a blessing to be doing what I like, and I learned to love my job as an actor more.” 

The full photo shoot and the interview with Baek Jin Hee can be found in the August issue of InStyle. 

baek jin hee 01 baek jin hee 02

Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment