Yang Hyun Suk Wants Big Bang′s G-Dragon to Act

Revealing some unknown information, Yang Hyun Suk talked a bit about Big Bang′s G-Dragon.

On August 6, the YG rookie group Winner held its debut album launching show 2014 S/S Grand Launch and press conference at the Conrad Seoul Hotel in Yeouido, where

On this day, Yang Hyun Suk said, "I think when people age, their thoughts also change. I used to have this fixed thought that artists in their 20s and 30s should only do music. I think I was influenced by this when I was active in Seo Taiji and Kids."

Yang Hyun Suk Wants Big Bang′s G-Dragon to Act

"I′ve watched the Big Bang members for many years, and I′m still struggling with what these kids′ hidden talents are. Honestly, I want to get G-Dragon to start acting. I asked him several times, ′Do you want to act?′ and he said that he doesn′t."

"Not as a producer or the company CEO, I want to talk to company artists and find their talents and help them grow. I have these thoughts a lot more now than before."

"It was Kang Seung Yoon′s first time acting in a sitcom and he was so good at it. I think that if the other members act too, they′ll do well. With an open mind, I want to allow Winner to take on different challenges."

Winner′s debut album 2014 S/S includes a total of 10 tracks, including the double title songs, Feeling Empty (translated) and Caller Ring. The Winner members participated in the composing and lyric writing of the album, showing their songwriting abilities.

With the launching show marking its the beginning, Winner will reveal its songs on August 12 and release its album offline on August 14. Winner will join the YG family Concert in Seoul on August 15 and perform their first official stage since debut. As Winner is YG′s first boy group since Big Bang′s debut nine years ago, all eyes are on the group to see what kind of success it will bring.

Photo Credit: Newsen

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment