10 Things We Discovered about Romance from ‘Discovery of Romance’ - Episode 12

As the characters in KBS’ Discovery of Romance learn a thing or two about love, we decided to also list out ten things that we learned along with them.

Here’s what we learned from episode 12.



Nam Ha Jin
I continuously trusted Yeoreum
Now that I think about it, it’s weird to think that I trusted her that much.
I wondered what this feeling was.
How this feeling of trust could become so anxious in a split second.

Feelings can change in an instant




Nam Ha Jin
It’s because I love you more.
I think our relationship is unequal because I like you more.
There are times when I want to fight and bicker with you
But do you know why I look over it?
Because if I don’t lose, we might break up.
So I can only lose to you all the time.
If I don’t hold it in, it might end.

Love shouldn’t be a losing battle.
Both sides should actually be winning.




Bae Min Soo
Dating a friend, you think it’s completely different?
You eat your food. I eat my food. It’s all the same.
But when I put a side dish on top of your rice, you just have to eat it without saying anything
Then I smile because I like seeing you eating.
And …that’s dating.
Is that something to think about 100 times?


Don’t make dating harder than it really is.




Yoon Sol
I really hoped you and Yeo Reum would work things out.
You know why?
“They lived happily ever after.”
That ending is fake.
Forget fairy tales, but I wanted to see a different ending from you two.
“They fought, argued, misunderstood, suspected, and became disappointed,
But still worked together to be happy.”
That kind of ending.
I wanted to see you guys and find real love for myself, not a fairy tale one.
A realistic kind of love. Love that I can dream about.


Forget fairy tales and Korean dramas; Dream realistically about love.




Kang Tae Ha
If I dated Han Yeo Reum for five years, we also met for five years.
We were friends at one point too.
But when I broke up with Yeo Reum, it was the end for you guys too.


Be prepared to lose some friends when you end a relationship




Do Joon Ho
This is it! Your present!
Even if you don’t flush the toilet after you poop, this toilet will do it for you!

See? Oppa is this kind of person.
A person that’s perfect for you right now.
What… are you touched?
Why do you look like you’re going to cry?

Some men just don’t understand woman.




Nam Ha Jin
How come you’re allowed but I’m not?
I trust you and I′m waiting for you, but how come you can’t do that even once?
I don’t understand your relationship with Kang Tae Ha at all.
How you guys have so many coincidences, how close you two are
It’s always weird and I can never understand it – not at all in my head
But I still trust you and do my best to understand you.
But you… how can you not trust me even for a moment?


Don’t be so selfish in a relationship for two.




Nam Ha Jin
There were moments that I shouldn’t have let go
Because if it wasn’t at that moment, the words become too late

The moment I should have never let go.
I lost all the opportunities to tell her.
Am I…already too late?

Don’t wait until the last minute to say something, because you may be too late.




Kang Tae Ha
An ending like that… I probably can’t create it now, right?
In order to have done that, we should have held on until the end
Even when we fought, we should have held on until the end
Yeo Reum and I…We both let go
Now the hand that she mustn’t let go, isn’t mine, but someone else’s hand


If you want a realistic happy ending, hold onto each other despite all the conflicts that come along




Han Yeo Reum
I love you

Nam Ha Jin
You must really like me now.
I’ve heard you say that you loved me so many times, but for some reason, it made me so nervous.
This is the first time the word, ‘I love you’ really touched my heart.
It must be real this time.


Don’t say ‘I love you’ if you don’t really mean it


Photo Credit: KBS

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment