[NEWS] Kim C admits he doesn’t know who miss A’s Suzy is




Singer Kim C is making headlines for admitting that he doesn’t know who miss A’s Suzy is.


On the May 26th episode of KBS 2TV’s ‘Story Show Do Dream’, singer and former ‘1N2D’ member Kim C confessed that he did not know who fellow guest miss A’s Suzy is, but that he finds her to be a kind person.


Suzy, who recently won the Rookie of the Year Award for her role in the film “Introduction to Architecture” remarked, “I find the spotlight burdensome when I don’t even know what acting is yet. From the start, I got a leading role and received a rookie award. I should be happy for receiving an award, but I’m not.”


To this Kim C stated, “I don’t know who Suzy is. This is the first time I’ve seen her. Judging from what she’s just said, it seems like she’s originally from the music industry who got into a girl group after a lot of hard work.”


He continued, “I think Suzy is a nice person. It seems she didn’t work as hard for this area of the industry as she had for her music and she feels apologetic for taking away that award from the other rookie actors. It makes her a kind person.”


Fellow guest Jang Seo Hee agreed, “I’m of the same opinion. It’s because she’s nice that she feels that way. You have the potential to grow even more in the future.”



Source : http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/news-kim-c-admits-he-doesnt-know-who.html

No comments:

Post a Comment