[NEWS] Shorry J apologizes to Girls’ Generation fans





Mighty Mouth’s Shorry J apologized to Girls’ Generation fans for making a quite interruption on TaeTiSeo’s winning acceptance speech at the recent episode of KBS ‘Music Bank’.


On May 26, Shorry J tweeted, “To Girls’ Generation fans, I didn’t mean to interrupt TaeTiSeo. If you were offended I am very sorry. I won’t do it again. Don’t be mad.”


Fellow Mighty Mouth member Sangchu further explained, “We teased TaeTiSeo because we were so happy for them, but I guess that was too much. It’s my fault because I encouraged Shorry J to do so. I’ll be more careful. I’m really sorry.”


The incident occurred during the May 25th episode of ‘Music Bank’ where TaeTiSeo won a triple crown for title track “Twinkle”. While the girls were giving their acceptance speech, Shorry J made a hilarious face behind the girls, which unintentionally upset the fans.







Source : http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/news-shorry-j-apologizes-to-girls.html

No comments:

Post a Comment