Ali to sing OST for “Faith”


Singer Ali, who has shown exceptional talent on “Immortal Song”, will be lending her voice in the new SBS drama series, “Faith”.

Ali will release the song “Carry On” for the first title song in the drama OST. The song features the singer’s unique vocal colors accompanied by 24-member orchestra to give a majestic feel to the song. The lyrics tell, “From the moment I started to breathe, you became my heart. I want to love you and love you. I want to live a day in your precious arms. I love you. You are my destiny.”

“Carry On” was written and composed by Oh Joon Seok, who has written music for many hit dramas such as “Boys Over Flowers,” “City Hunter,” “My Girl” and more. A part of the song was revealed at the end of the first episode, and earned an explosive response from viewers.


Source: OSEN

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment