Lee Min Ho lost 7 kg because of Kim Hee Sun?


Actor Lee Min Ho revealed that he had lost weight while filming his new drama ‘Faith’.

On the August 15th episode of SBS’s ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’, Lee Min Ho revealed, “I lost 7kg in a month.”

Co-star Yoo Oh Sung added, “Lee Min Ho is taking care of his body perfectly. He takes care of himself to the point that he doesn’t need the armor.”

Lee Min Ho then revealed, “For my first shoot I had to carry Kim Hee Sun noona. She was light then, but I tried to carry her again a month later and it took a lot of energy. Now, I’m just skin and bones.”

When Yoo Oh Sung asked Lee Min Ho if carrying Kim Hee Sun around made him lose weight, Kim Hee Sun laughed and jokingly scolded the two saying, “How can you say that?!”


Source: Nate

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment