Seungri mentioned about her girlfriend's home?


Pictures
Dalmatian couple: The dalmatian couple is from Meyer’s (famous German brand). I bought it in Aoyoma’s hhstyle.com

ROOKIES dolls: I put these ROOKIES (from the TV drama) dolls in the living room since I think Ichihara Hayato is really cool. When the fans knew, they gave me this as a gift.
DJ Box: I also put a DJ Box (on my desk). I play with it when I’m lonely.



Everyday has been so hot. As promised the first week’s issue, I will introduce my room in Tokyo!
I’ll use one phrase to describe it and it’s “Tokyo Style”, basically it’s simple and cool. In light of this point and because I don’t want to feel lonely when I go back home, so I put many animals here….like a zoo! Well it’s not really a zoo…since the animals aren’t real. I can’t own a pet because I’ll be too busy to take care of it due to my work schedules. That’s why I used these fake ones as decorations instead.

Firstly, on the top left are the Dalmatian dog couple. I made them look like they’re kissing each other and they’re next to my TV. Cute right? There’s another dog made to look realistic that I brought over from Korea, the one I hand carried on the plane. He lives in the washroom. That way my washroom won’t be lonely either! (laughs)

Since we’re on this subject, the theme for my washroom is “My girlfriend’s home”. It’s like going over to my girlfriend’s house to play, that kind of feeling. It’s very girly inside - from the smell to the atmosphere. I put a string of handmade roses in front of the sink so it could look romantic because I love roses.

Oh yeah, the toilet in the washroom is so cool! When you stand in front of it, the toilet seat will automatically rise up with a “yongggg” sound. Well no doubt since we’re in Tokyo, so high tech~It totally shocked me! For the table, I also put roses and candles on it. Romantic~there’s also a little DJ Box.

The shower area is the space for the birds because I put a lot of duck models inside. I made it so it’s really lively!

Well that’s about it….the space andimage that I created is my room!
Oh you want to come and play? Well…since you looked after me today…but…(sweatdrop)


Source: DCVI + 叶包子_胜蒂公主控/weibo
Translation: fluffyvip.tumblr.com



Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment