Kim Jung Hoon releases remake album ‘My Story’


On October 12th, actor and singer Kim Jung Hoon released his remake album ‘My Story’ as well as the full music video for his title song, “Heart for Only One Person.”

His new arrangement is produced by Lee Hyun Seung, who is the composer behind Kim Tae Woo’s “Love Rain” and Baek Ji Young’s “Don’t Forget.” The album also includes Shiingwa Chonjang’s “Thorn,” Eve’s “When You’re Like That,” Kim Won Joon’s “While You’re Not Here” and more.

Kim Jung Hoon commented, “I recently watched the drama ‘Respond 1997’ and saw myself in it, because the drama is based on the period of my childhood. So I want to make people feel the same nostalgia through songs from that time.”

Check out the tracks below.






Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment