MBLAQ’s Thunder releases Music Letter for the fans


MBLAQ’s Thunder recently released a special Music Letter for the fans.

On October 11th, MBLAQ’s official Twitter posted, “The Music Letter starting from ‘Chundoong’ has arrrived. ‘I started the composition with the instruments given by the fans. To return the love I am revealing the guide sound that I am in the middle of working on first in advance.’ From.Chundoong”, and attached a video of Thunder’s Music Letter.

Thunder also tweeted, “I’m just letting you listen to the slightly edited guide that is not yet officially recorded ^^ I hope you like it even though it’s a bit different than the existing fan song! It’s a present, everyone!! Heart bbyong bbyong!”

Check out the clip below.



Credit: AbsoluteMBLAQ.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment