2AM’s Jo Kwon congratulates Sunye on her upcoming wedding


2AM’s Jo Kwon congratulated his bestfriend and Wonder Girls member Sunye in advance on her upcoming wedding. Earlier today, Sunye announced that she will be getting married with her boyfriend, who she has been dating for the past two years, next year on January 26th.

Following the announcement, Jo Kwon tweeted, “My precious childhood friend of 12 years, Sunye is getting married!! It’s quite an unusual feeling.. though I still can’t believe it but I’m probably going to cry a river at the wedding ceremony.. should I sing ‘I Won’t Let You Go Even If I Die’ on your wedding? Heehee I hope all of you will bless Sunye with happiness and support her^^.”

Jo Kwon got even more emotional and posted a long message saying, “I’ve spent almost half of my life together with this friend, we supported each other when each of us were having a hard time, we trusted each other and we prayed for each other. We took this rough road at such a young age, we won over the long period of time, we fulfilled our dreams and now we're happily standing on each of our positions and for that, I thank you Sunye-ah. We’re still young so whether when you’re happy or you’re having a hard time, I’ll forever be that friend who’ll listen to your problems.”


Credit: @W2Dtranslations

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment