JYJ's Jaejoong gained popularity and lost innocence after debut


To be honest, after debut, I’ve gained more than I’ve lost. I’m always thankful towards the fans who love me. However, since I’ve debuted at a very young age, I’ve quickly lost my innocence.”

Member of Hallyu idol group JYJ and actor Kim Jaejoong (26) bared his heart, “I want to search again for the lost innocence.”

“Now that I think back, I should have leaned more on others when I was younger but I couldn’t. When I was 16 years old, I entered the company as a trainee. [At that time] I thought that I had to take care of accommodation or living expenses all by myself, without help from my parents or the company. So I solved the money problems by myself.”

To the question of when he feels depressed the most, Kim Jaejoong said, “Everyone goes through the same periods of adolescent and critical changes. I think that I have also gone through diverse periods as a celebrity in my 20s.” Although he’s an artist that is not only recognized domestically but also internationally, the thing that scares him the most is none other than ‘against himself’.

“After my debut in entertainment world, I became tired of its repetitive life and the self-created turmoil grew bigger. ‘What am I doing now for a living?’ that thought often came to my mind out of the blue. Now that I think back, it seems that I’ve lived well; so I could get rid of all the stress and think a lot about ‘regaining the lost innocence’. Acting came to me as a new challenge, gave me an experience which made my heart beat like new. That’s why I like acting. It’s like my life.”


“You asked what kind of role I want to try in the future? I have experienced comedy this time. Next time, I want to try melo or action. I also want to try something like animation narration. I’m able to modulate my voice and even play a triple role. Ah~ I feel excited just by thinking about it. (Laugh)”



Source: WE+ via Nate
Translated by: Hannah @ PrinceJJ

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment