Kim Jaejoong, “Congratulations To MyDaily On Your 8th Anniversary!”






JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong, who has made a transformation into a movie star, has personally congratulated MyDaily for their eighth anniversary.

During an interview with MyDaily recently, Kim Jaejoong left the message “Congratulations to MyDaily On Your 8th Anniversary” with his signature.

Kim Jaejoong’s debut movie ‘Jackal Is Coming’ recently made its debut. Making an appearance as the popular star Choi Hyun, Kim Jaejoong showcased his passion and fighting spirit as a rookie movie star by doing anything and everything for his role.



Regarding this, Kim Jaejoong stated, “I didn’t feel embarrassed by the notion of doing anything for the movie, and because I worked hard for my role, I felt like I shouldn’t. Because I went in with that mindset, I didn’t think too much of it. Though I was a little worried about wrecking my image, I wasn’t too concerned.”

He also revealed his methods of self-mind control by saying, “No matter how hard it is now, I feel better when I think about the future. I relieve my stress by looking back at how much I’ve grown over time and how much I’ve gained through the process.”


Source: [ MyDaily]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net


Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment