After School’s Lizzy states that she has a better body than UEE


After School’s Lizzy believes she has a better body than fellow member UEE.

On the November 24 episode of MBC TV’s ‘Quiz To Change The World’, Lizzy made a guest appearance and impressed the viewers with her acting skills speaking in dialect.

When asked whether UEE gave her any advice on acting, Lizzy answered, “I told her I’d be acting in dialect and just she told me to do whatever makes me comfortable.” Upon hearing her answer, the MCs suspected that UEE and Lizzy weren’t really close to which Lizzy responded, “We’re close…,” evoking laughter.

Lizzy then confidently stated the she has the best body among After School members. She explained, “I have seen UEE without any clothing on, so I can guarantee that I have a better figure than hers. She has lost a lot of weight recently, so in terms of volume, I have all three levels.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment