CNBLUE ★ Mobile「QnA」



CNBLUE ★ Mobile「QnA」 111912:

Question:「When I came back in Korea, I need to do this!」Do you have this kind of thing in mind?
JungShin: Going to Jeju island.
JongHyun: Study Korean language!
YongHwa: Eat delicious food.
MinHyuk: Eat delicious food.

Question: In a one-year event what’s the 1st you look forward to (・・)?
JungShin: Since then its Christmas. Now its LIVE!
JongHyun: LIVE
YongHwa: LIVE
MinHyuk: LIVE

Question:When you had your major debut have you ever felt any changes in yourselves?
JungShin: I feel like I want to make/compose(a song)
JongHyun: Not forgetting the basic and make an effort not to change.
YongHwa: The feeling is always the same.
MinHyuk: I think my way of thinking change a bit.

Question: Time you do that you like the most, what is it?
JungShin: LIVE!
JongHyun: When we’re having LIVE (performance)
YongHwa: On top of the stage
MinHyuk: Regardless how busy it is, the most important is to enjoy that moment.


Source: artist-site.jp
Translated by : BOICE cnbluefanfun

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment