Juniel "I only think of music"



Being considered as a multi-talented singer with her wonderful voice and guitar playing ability,Juniel is quickly receiving so much love and support from fans. Made her comeback with 2nd mini album named "1&1", she had an interview regarding her rivals. 

Being asked about her competition with Ailee to get 'rookie award' in MAMA 2012Juniel shared, "I think some people over-flattered me. I don't have illusive thoughts about myself. I am happy with fans support and votes. I appreciate those loves but award is not my last objective. I just simply love music and I want to write  songs to share with everyone. Just that".

Since debut, Juniel has been compared to IU because two girls have something in common: nearly same ages, music style, singing and composing talent, also guitar playing ability. However, Juniel doesn't care about those comparisons. "I don't find it important. Currently, in my mind, there is only music, music and music at all".

Currently, Juniel is busy with the promotion of  'Bad man' – the title song in her new mini album1 and 1.

Written by Jenny@dkpopnews

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment