Juniel receives New Artist Award at Korea Entertainment Arts Awards


Juniel recently received the New Artist Award at the 19th Korea Entertainment Arts Awards.

On November 28th, the 19th Korea Entertainment Arts Awards took place at Sungnam Art Center, and Juniel along with idol group EXO-K garnered New Artist Award.

After receiving the award, Juniel said, “I’m really happy and thankful to receive this award. I want to give better performances for you.” She also wrote on her Twitter, “I’ll keep doing my best thinking that this is all thanks to many fans’ great support. Thank you again, and I love you.”

Juniel, who debuted June with “Illa Illa”, received the award only 5 month after, and showed her great power as a female soloist.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment