Junsu Kim wins the Best Actor for a Leading Role


Junsu Kim has won the Best Actor for a Leading Role

18th Korean Musical Awards was held at Olympic Hall at Olympic Park, Bang-I dong Seoul on 29th October.
Junsu Kim won the Best Actor for a leading role with ‘Elisabeth’, beating Jeong Han Ryu (Two City Story), Seong Hwa Jung (La Cage Aux Folles), Seung Woo Jo (Dr. Zhivago) and Jung Min Hwang (Man of La Mancha). He also won the Most Popular Actor too, which made him double-winner of the day.

He could not even leave his seat for a while as if he could not believe that he had been called for the award, and sent his regards to fans and other actors/actresses with softened tears in his face and the host Jimin Hong gave him a hug for celebration.

“I don’t know whether I’m the one to receive such a big prize…”, started Junsu Kim with speechless-comment-with-pleasure.

“I guess this award is from many people and other actors/actresses’ love for me and I would like to thank to every actor/actress, staff and audience since Mozart three years ago”, he continued with tears.

He commented, “I’m so astonished and so out of my mind. Thank you so much. Thank you for my loving parents who are always on my side, and Mr. Chang Ju Baek and C-JeS family who have been my sincere supports since we had a lot of changes. I also would like to send my sincere thanks for my members Yuchun and Jaejoong who gave me  a lot of encouragement when I stated musical for the first time. Thank you for the staff at EMK who cheered a lot for me who had absolutely no idea about musical. Musical means a lot to me because it gave me a chance to stand on the stage again, sing again on the stage, being invited to this award and gave me this prize that I could never even imagine to have. Thank you very much for everyone in the industry and all of you. I will do my best to be the actor who can contribute to the musicals”.



The Winners of Best Actor/Actress and Best Supporting Actor/Actress
of 18th Korean Musical Awards!

Junsu Kim (Singer/Musical Actor)
Debuted for Musicals in 2009, Mozart!

-Award-Winning Career Since debut-

2010 (Mozart)
Winner of the Best Newcomer Actor at 4th The Musical Awards
Winner of the Most Popular Actor at 4th The Musical Awards
Winner of the Most Popular Actor at 16th Korean Musical Awards
Winner of the Best Newcomer Actor at 16th Korean Musical Awards

2011 (Tears of Heaven)
 Winner of the Most Popular Actor at 5th The Musical Awards
Winner of the Most Popular Actor at 17th Korean Musical Awards

2012 (Elisabeth)
 Winner of the Popular Star Awards at 6th The Musical Awards
Winner of the Best Actor for a Leading Role at 18th Korean Musical Awards


Source: Sports Chosun
Translated and Summarised by: http://dedicatee.wordpress.com



Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment