Kim Jaejoong – Allow this delightful man a TV variety show



Hallyu star JYJ Kim Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong in real life is more vivacious than I expected. At the photo shooting set for the interview, he kept talking with the PR staffs and the agency officials. There is only one topic. He want to promote even just a little more his debut movie , and to have more chance, even just a little more, to express himself in front of his fans.

Kim Jaejoong plays an arrogant Hallyu star in . He nags at his manager, ignores his fans. It’s a thoughtless bastard character.

“Because I have appeared in traditional dramas, I really wanted to do something different. I wanted to show a more relaxed and free image. Actually, since has many comical scenes, many things were exaggerated. However, in such process, my honest image can be seen. I want to show everyone that Kim Jaejoong also has this aspect; that Kim Jaejoong can also act like that.”

is Kim Jaejoong’s debut movie. Although it was burdensome, he could comfortably approach [the movie] because its genre is comedy. “I still don’t have enough experience to take the lead role.” Kim Jaejoong humbly said.

“In case of drama, the episodes are airing while the drama is shooting, so we can know the reaction from time to time. But movies are not like that. We had the press premiere and I was really nervous. It was like I was waiting for my score after completing all my homework. Would you believe me if I say that I was so horrified that I got goosebumps?”

“Now that I think about it, there are some scenes where I should have overacted more. At the filming set I thought that it was OK but after watching the movie, I think differently. Rather than one flow, it should have had some up-and-down emotions. It’s regrettable.”


To the question about what satisfies him the most, Kim Jaejoong praised himself, “I think I’m good at kissing scenes. It was hard but I could do it without NG.” He playfully revealed, “I really feel sorry toward my co-actresses but up to now there hasn’t been any kiss scene that made my heart flutter. Jihyo noona or Kim Sungryung sunbaenim, even Wang Jihye who was my partner in drama are the same. Strangely, my fans weren’t jealous. Instead, they were jealous of the actors? (Laugh)” After a few seconds, he waved his hand and said, “It’s because I concentrated on the acting.”

In , Choi Hyun played by Kim Jaejoong is tenaciously chased around by sasaeng fans. In reality, Kim Jaejoong also had hard time because of sasaeng fans.

“Actually, yesterday when I was coming back home from the mart, those people (T/N: sasaeng fans) were in front of my house. ‘They are still like that’, that thought came to my mind. It’s just really sad. If my daughter becomes sasaeng fan of someone, I’ll shave her head.”

“If you get caught by fans on the street, what will you do?” “I won’t answer till the end.   Even if they look at me with suspicion, I will absolutely not turn my head. At the moment, I should be a person who is not me. (Laugh)”

We asked him where we can accidentally encounter Kim Jaejoong. He chose his favorite restaurant (T/N: originally 백반집 (baekban-jib), where they serve meal with a bowl of rice, soup, and side dishes) and the large bookstore located in Kangnam.  It turns out that Kim Jaejoong is a bookworm. “Strangely, most of the eyewitness accounts are about me being at the bar, I think nobody has seen me at the bookstore. It’s because I am there quietly and unguardedly. Haha”



Source: BNT News via Nate
Translated by: Hannah @ PrinceJJ

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment