Lee Hyori gives Goo Hara some advices


On November 15, Goo Hara mentioned Lee Hyori on twitter, "Lee Hyori unnie and Cheoeum Cheoreom. After you are Hyun Ah,Hyorin and me. I can feel the pressure. However I'll try to catch up with you. Support me, unnie".

It has been reported that Lee Hyori had been working as a model for Cheoeom Cheoreom for 5 years. After ending the contract this year, KARA's Goo Hara, Sistar's Hyorin and 4minute's Hyun Ah will "take over" that position. 

Lee Hyori replied, "Just do it. Try your best, do it well". She also gave Hara some advices, "When signing a contract, whenever we were, we were always B side, not A side. Just do it and remember my words".

Netizen reacted to this conversation, "Did Hyori advise Goo Hara ?", "Such an honest advice"....



Source: bnt news
Written by Jenny@dkpopnews

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment